The Dinky Dub Trailer is a fantastic addition to any camping trip. It can carry a massive 400kg of additional camping accessories and leisure equipment. When you get to the camp site your children get their own space to play. No tent pegs, no weather issues. It can’t leak and wont blow away* At bedtime up to 2 adults or children can sleep in the fully insulated trailer.
Key features as standard
- Choice of layout: Rock & Roll or U-shaped
- Interior made to customer specifications
- Opening seitz S4 windows with built in blinds and fly screen
- Inner panels fully covered and insulated
- Rot proof phenolic resin ply floor covered in choice of altro vinyl or carpet
- Low watt LED lighting with entrance switch and 12v leisure battery
- Vinyl graphics (windscreens, lights etc) to suit transporter vans 1991 to present day
- Galvanised multi section chassis and 750kg rated axle
- Opening rear tailgate with slow release gas struts
- Integrated rear lights
- 14” load rated dezent alloy wheels fitted with 185/55/14 tyres
- 50 mm ball Bradley lockable coupling and extra steel safety strap
These can be endless and as we have said above each T1 can be made to your specifications but here are a few suggestions…..
- Flip down or built in DVD/TV
- Thule roof bars
- Opening roof hatch
- 240v electric hook up
- Exterior shell painted any colour including VW metallics
- Storage nets
- Built in play station or x box
- Limo tinted side windows
- Baby/child monitor
The T1 shell is made from GRP (also know as fibre glass); GRP is widely used in the marine industry to make the bodies of boats and yachts. This is not just because it’s lightweight but also for its anti corrosive properties. The T1 shell under correct storage conditions should last for decades as will the multi sectional steel chassis which has been individually galvanised to stand the test of time.
Sourcing the best quality products to build the T1 is one of our highest priorities.
Our finished T1 trailer comes as standard with a no quibble two year guarantee on both parts and labour.
UNLADEN WEIGHT UNDER 250KG MAXIMUN CARRYING CAPACITY 400KG INTERIOR CAPACITY 2525 CUBIC LITRES TOTAL LENGTH INCLUDING DRAWBAR 3480MM TOTAL WIDTH 1670MM TOTAL HEIGHT OF TRAILER 1650MM INTERIOR LENGTH OF TRAILER BODY 2580MM INTERIOR WIDTH OF TRAILER BODY 1170MM INTERIOR HEIGHT 1180MM
The laws relating to the towing of trailers has been changing over the years. basically it has now become illegal to tow any trailer manufactured After 2009 on the road unless it has been tested and approved by VOSA.
All our trailers are individually tested by VOSA and a test certificate issued.