This highly versatile Cargo 500 trailer has a huge payload of 500kg (that’s half a tonne).
The interior capacity is a massive 2620 cubic litres
- One piece GRP body and tailgate finished in gloss white gel coat
- Fully galvanised chassis and axle
- Indespension type suspension rated to 750 kg
- Lockable Bradley coupling with steel secondary coupling
- 14” load rated alloy wheels
- Phenolic resin rot proof plywood non-slip floor
- 42mm Bradley jockey wheel and clamp
- Chassis plate with its own unique vin number
- VOSA IVA Test Certificate
- Unique graphic pack for windscreen lights etc
- Locking tailgate with slow release gas struts
- Interior fully ply lined
- Integrated rear lights, front and rear reflectors
- Unique wing mirrors with built in side lights
The T1 shell is made from GRP (also known as fibreglass); GRP is widely used in the marine industry to make the bodies of boats and yachts’. This is not just because it’s lightweight but also for its anti corrosive properties. The T1 shell under correct storage conditions should last for decades as will the multi sectional steel chassis which has been individually galvanized to stand the test of time.
Sourcing the best quality products to build the T1 is one of our highest priorities.
Our finished T1 trailer comes as standard with
a no quibble two year guarantee on both parts and labour.
UNLADEN WEIGHT UNDER 250KG MAXIMUN CARRYING CAPACITY 500KG INTERIOR CAPACITY 2620 CUBIC LITRES TOTAL LENGTH INCLUDING DRAWBAR 3480MM TOTAL WIDTH 1670MM TOTAL HEIGHT OF TRAILER 1650MM INTERIOR LENGTH OF TRAILER BODY 2050MM INTERIOR WIDTH OF TRAILER BODY 1170MM INTERIOR HEIGHT 1180MM
The laws relating to the towing of trailers has been changing over the years. basically it has now become illegal to tow any trailer manufactured After 2009 on the road unless it has been tested and approved by VOSA.
All our trailers are individually tested by VOSA and a test certificate issued.